- Key Benefits:
- Long-lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, and grain-free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
It is important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age and habits. Check out our Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog. You can find the Chewmeter on the back of all of packaging or the image below for this chew.
Advice for use
- Give as reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat.
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.
Himalayan Dog Chew is the original® long-lasting, hard smoked cheese chew your dog knows and loves. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give a Himalayan Dog Chew treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment.
- After your dog enjoys their chew take the left-over piece away.
- Soak in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000-watt microwave.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Treat your dog to the home-made puff.